380 Series Hook Blocks:
• Wide range of product available.
• Capacity: 5 to 300 tons - Larger Models Available.
• Sheave Sizes: 10” to 30”.
• Wire Line Sizes: 7/16” to 1-3/8”.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and API Q1 certified facility.
• All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, and have the patented QUIC-CHECK® markings
(Duplex hooks are available on all sizes). • All 380 Blocks are furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
• Reeving Guide Standard – All Models.
• Blocks thru 25 tons use 319N style hooks with S-4320 latches.
• Sheaves lubrication through center pin – separate lube channel to each bearing.
• Sheave fully protected by side plates.
• Dual action hook (swings and rotates).
• Repair parts available through world wide distribution network.
• Design Factor of 4 to 1 (unless otherwise noted).
• All 380 blocks, 16” and larger, are furnished with McKissick® Roll-Forged™ sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
• “Look for the Orange Hook . . . the mark of genuine McKissick® quality”.
Those who know the name “Crosby” know the significance the name holds within the rigging and lifting industry. It is a name that has been trusted for over 130 years, is rooted in tradition, and drives the industry-changing innovations of tomorrow.
As the world’s leading manufacturer for rigging, lifting, and material handling applications, Crosby delivers a diverse portfolio of products engineered to exceed the toughest demands of any industry, including land-based and offshore energy, construction and infrastructure, cargo handling and towing, marine, mining, and transportation. Our products of uncompromising quality include hooks, Red Pin® shackles, hoist rings, master links, lifting clamps, slings, turnbuckles, snatch blocks, crane blocks, sheaves, and a host of other custom engineered solutions: the most comprehensive portfolio in the industry.
When you choose Crosby, you are guaranteed more than superior products—you are guaranteed the quality assurance that comes with comprehensive risk management, world-class training programs, and a customer service team committed to exceeding end user, market, industry, and worldwide expectations.
At Crosby, it’s not just about lifting products—it’s about working with a trusted partner who is invested in YOUR success. We look forward to providing you the resources you need to lead with confidence and without compromise in a superbly-engineered world.