• Hooks and side plates are forged alloy steel and heat treated.
• Shackles and yokes are forged and heat treated steel.
• All parts are forged.
• Side plates are designed to eliminate possibility of rope jamming.
• Can be furnished with bronze bushings or sealed roller bearings.
• Opening feature permits insertion of rope while block is suspended from gin-pole.
• Can be furnished with S-4320 hook latch.
• Pressure lube fittings.
• Hook and shackle assemblies can be interchanged.
• Blocks furnished with dual rated wireline sheaves.
• Fatigue Rated.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design
factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical
performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not
addressed by ASME B30.26.
* Ultimate Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
† May be furnished in other rope sizes.
NOTE: When ordering, please specify: size, block number, hook or shackle, bronze bushed or roller bearing, and wire rope size.
NOTE: Tail Board does not contain the spool that is required with the hook (420) and shackle (421) snatch blocks.