431 SNATCH BLOCK WITH CLEVIS
Snatch Blocks Super Champion
• Drop forged, heat treated swivel hook or swivel shackle.
• Hook and shackle assemblies on 8” through 14” sizes can be interchanged.
• Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
• Pressure lube fittings.
• 430 and 431 blocks have exclusive bolt retaining spring to assure no lost bolts.
• Can be furnished with hook latch.
• 8” and 10” models furnished with dual rated wireline sheaves.
• Fatigue Rated.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design
factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical
performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not
addressed by ASME B30.26.
* Ultimate Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
† May be furnished in other rope sizes.
NOTE: When ordering, please specify: size, block number, hook or shackle, bronze bushed or roller bearing, and wire rope size.
NOTE: Tail Board does not contain the spool that is required with the hook (430) and shackle (431) snatch blocks.
Contact our Special Sales Department for blocks up to 350 Tons or reference the special request form on page 453.