• Forged Alloy Steel - Quenched and Tempered. S-1317
• 25% stronger than Grade 80.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
• Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
• Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when hook is loaded.
• Eye style is designed with “Engineered Flat” to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
• Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
• The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA
Rule 1926.1431(g)(1)(i)(A) and 1926.1501(g)(4)(iv)(B).
• Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
• “Look for the Platinum Color - Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.
CALL 1-800-920-3330 FOR QUANTITY PRICING
Those who know the name “Crosby” know the significance the name holds within the rigging and lifting industry. It is a name that has been trusted for over 130 years, is rooted in tradition, and drives the industry-changing innovations of tomorrow.
As the world’s leading manufacturer for rigging, lifting, and material handling applications, Crosby delivers a diverse portfolio of products engineered to exceed the toughest demands of any industry, including land-based and offshore energy, construction and infrastructure, cargo handling and towing, marine, mining, and transportation. Our products of uncompromising quality include hooks, Red Pin® shackles, hoist rings, master links, lifting clamps, slings, turnbuckles, snatch blocks, crane blocks, sheaves, and a host of other custom engineered solutions: the most comprehensive portfolio in the industry.
When you choose Crosby, you are guaranteed more than superior products—you are guaranteed the quality assurance that comes with comprehensive risk management, world-class training programs, and a customer service team committed to exceeding end user, market, industry, and worldwide expectations.
At Crosby, it’s not just about lifting products—it’s about working with a trusted partner who is invested in YOUR success. We look forward to providing you the resources you need to lead with confidence and without compromise in a superbly-engineered world.