• Manufactured to exceed all ASME B30.20 and OSHA regulations when assembled to specifications using A53 Grade B Schedule 40 pipe.
• Painted safety yellow for increased visibility.
• ALL End Caps shipped with proof load certification paperwork.
• Durable construction ideally suited to jobsite or ware-house use.
• Made in U.S.A.
• Top rigging available - call for details.
• Custom lettering available - call for details.
• Custom designs available - call for engineering.
• ALL lifting equipment individually proof loaded per OSHA requirements.
• Minimum horizontal top rigging angle of 45° - M&W recommends a minimum angle of 60°.End CapModel Outside Spread in Feet.
End cap kits are designed for use with A53 Grade B, Schedule 40 pipe between the end fittings and must have no weld joint irregulari-ties. This steel pipe is widely available, and also available from M&W. The model 19499 uses a 2-1/2” nominal size pipe, the 19500 uses a 5” nominal size pipe and the 19120 uses an 8” nominal size pipe.Lengths of pipe between end cap kits must be straight to within +/- 1/8” from each end, and ends of pipe should be cut squarely and cleanly from the centerline of the pipe. Lengths of pipe should be free from any factory defects, irregularities, or damage.Each end of the length of pipe must have the correct diameter holes drilled through both ends and in proper alignment through both walls of the pipe. The model 19499 uses a Grade 8 hex head cap screw 5/8”-11 with a length of 4-1/2”. The model 19500 uses a Grade 8 hex head cap screw 5/8”-11 with a length of 8”. The model 19120 uses a Grade 8 hex head cap screw 1”-8 with a length of 11-1/2”. SPREADER BEAMS