Used to suspend a variety of mechanical and electrical services from different substrates
- Up to 6 times faster to install than traditional hanging systems
- Simple to use
- Strong, safe and industry approved
- Aesthetically discreet and lightweight
- Supplied in ready-to-use kits, comprising a length of wire, pre-crimped End fixing, Gripple and setting key
- 5:1 safety factor
- No.1 - SWL 25 lbs
- No.2 - SWL 100 lbs
- No.3 - SWL 200 lbs
- No.4 - SWL 495 lbs
- No.5 - SWL 715 lbs
- Gripple products, including Stainless Steel, are NOT suitable for use in chlorinated / swimming pool environments. Use Standard Gripple hangers in dry and air conditioned environments only. Stainless Steel Gripple hangers should be considered for high to saturated humid environment.
Gripple lighting suspension kits deliver complete solutions for all lighting applications. Offering a sleek, professional and discreet finish without compromising on strength, the beauty of the system is in the ease and efficiency of installation.
Supplied in ready-to-use kits with your choice of end fixing and cable length, we provide a complete off-site solution, catered to the needs of your project. Whether you're suspending panel, strip or high bay lighting, we have a range of products to suit all lighting applications.
The Angel Hanger is designed for architectural lighting suspensions where aesthetics are important and offers simple one-handed adjustment and a range of feet options to accommodate many types of luminaires.
The Knockout is designed for strip lighting suspensions and simply slots into knockout centres, without the need for tools or removing the back of the fixture. Like all our products, it comes with a 5:1 safety factor, ensuring piece of mind alongside sleek, contemporary design to complement modern lighting fixtures.