RUGGED, HIGH QUALITY CYLINDER USED FOR LIFTING AND PRESSING
- Aluminum bronze bearing reduces wear caused by off-center loads.
- Maximum sized springs speed piston return and increase spring life.
- Solid steel cylinder body for durability.
- Chrome plated piston rod resists wear and corrosion.
- Wide range of accessories available to thread onto piston rod, collar, or onto cylinder base.
- Base mounting holes standard on 5 through 55 ton cylinders; optional on 75 and 100 ton cylinders.
- A 3/8" NPTF female half coupler is standard.
FOR MORE INFO TAKE A LOOK AT THE PRODUCT INFORMATION AND BREAKDOWNS
NOT ACTUAL PHOTO OF CYLINDER