Chain Hoists are used in construction, manufacturing, and technical theater applications to reduce the amount of physical labor required to lift an object.
To determine which chain hoist is best for your project, be sure to consult with one of the experienced representatives at All-Way, Inc. and the manufacturer’s product information.
START SHOPPING NOW, or give the experts at All-Way Wire and Rope Splicing, Inc. a call by dialing our toll free number 800-920-3330. You can also contact us online by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the form on this page and one of our helpful associates will get back to you soon.
Manual Lever and Chain Hoists
All-Way, Inc. carries these fine Harrington Hoist and Cranes manual lever and chain hoists.
- LB Lever Hoist – easy to operate, compact headroom design
- LX Mini Lever Hoists – ultra lightweight and durable
- CB Hand Chain Hoist – heavy duty
- CF Hand Chain Hoist – portable and durable
- CX Mini Hand Chain Hoist – world’s smallest hand chain hoist
We also carry these high quality manual chain hoists made by AMH Lifting Equipment:
- Mini Chain Hoist – great for tight work places
- Hand Chain Hoist – lightweight durable hand operation
- Lever Chain Hoist – lightweight, durable, easy disassembly
Electric Chain Hoists
All-Way, Inc. carries a variety of electric chain hoists made by Coffing Hoists, Columbus McKinnon, and Harrington Hoist and Cranes. Please contact us at our toll free number 800-920-3330 for details on what electric chain hoists we carry.
START SHOPPING NOW, or give the experts at All-Way Wire and Rope Splicing, Inc. a call by dialing our toll free number 800-920-3330. You can also contact us online by sending an email to email@example.com.
Or simply fill out the contact form to the right and an associate will respond shortly.