380 Series Easy Reeve® Hook Blocks
• Wide range of product available.
• Capacity: 5 to 80 tons - Larger Models Available.
• Sheave Sizes: 10” to 20”.
• Wire Line Sizes: 7/16” to 1-1/4”.
• All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, and have the patented QUIC-CHECK® markings (Duplex hooks are available on most sizes).
• Design factor of 4 to 1 (unless otherwise noted).
• All Easy Reeve® Blocks are furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
• Reeving Guides Standard – All Models.
• Blocks thru 25 tons use 319N hooks with S-4320 latches.
• Heavy Duty Positive Locking (PL) Latch – Models: 30 tons and larger.
• Sheave lubrication through center pin - separate lube channel to each bearing.
• Sheaves fully protected by side plates.
• Dual action hook (swings and rotates).
• Repair parts available through world wide distribution network.
• All Easy Reeve® blocks, 16” and larger, are furnished with McKissick® Roll-Forged™ sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and API Q1 certified facility.
• “Look for the Orange Hook . . . the mark of genuine McKissick® quality”.
• Duplex Hooks
• Swivel Tee and Shackle Assemblies
• Sheave Shrouds
• Anti Rotation Hook - Locking Device
• Plate Steel Cheek Weights
• Third party testing with Certification available upon request.
The patented McKissick Split-Nut® is the standard retention system for standard crane blocks up to 100 tons.
For custom orders contact our Specials Sales Department or reference the special request form on page 445.
Those who know the name “Crosby” know the significance the name holds within the rigging and lifting industry. It is a name that has been trusted for over 130 years, is rooted in tradition, and drives the industry-changing innovations of tomorrow.
As the world’s leading manufacturer for rigging, lifting, and material handling applications, Crosby delivers a diverse portfolio of products engineered to exceed the toughest demands of any industry, including land-based and offshore energy, construction and infrastructure, cargo handling and towing, marine, mining, and transportation. Our products of uncompromising quality include hooks, Red Pin® shackles, hoist rings, master links, lifting clamps, slings, turnbuckles, snatch blocks, crane blocks, sheaves, and a host of other custom engineered solutions: the most comprehensive portfolio in the industry.
When you choose Crosby, you are guaranteed more than superior products—you are guaranteed the quality assurance that comes with comprehensive risk management, world-class training programs, and a customer service team committed to exceeding end user, market, industry, and worldwide expectations.
At Crosby, it’s not just about lifting products—it’s about working with a trusted partner who is invested in YOUR success. We look forward to providing you the resources you need to lead with confidence and without compromise in a superbly-engineered world.