381-SY Scrap Handling Blocks
• All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, and have the patented QUIC-CHECK® markings.
• Durable - Allows longer continuous duty cycle.
• Can be used with magnet and drop ball.
• Single sheave design.
• Dual action hook (Swings and Rotates).
• Utilize McKissick® Roll-Forged™ sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
• Furnished standard with Bronze Bushed Sheaves.
• Optional Tapered Roller Bearings.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
Those who know the name “Crosby” know the significance the name holds within the rigging and lifting industry. It is a name that has been trusted for over 130 years, is rooted in tradition, and drives the industry-changing innovations of tomorrow.
As the world’s leading manufacturer for rigging, lifting, and material handling applications, Crosby delivers a diverse portfolio of products engineered to exceed the toughest demands of any industry, including land-based and offshore energy, construction and infrastructure, cargo handling and towing, marine, mining, and transportation. Our products of uncompromising quality include hooks, Red Pin® shackles, hoist rings, master links, lifting clamps, slings, turnbuckles, snatch blocks, crane blocks, sheaves, and a host of other custom engineered solutions: the most comprehensive portfolio in the industry.
When you choose Crosby, you are guaranteed more than superior products—you are guaranteed the quality assurance that comes with comprehensive risk management, world-class training programs, and a customer service team committed to exceeding end user, market, industry, and worldwide expectations.
At Crosby, it’s not just about lifting products—it’s about working with a trusted partner who is invested in YOUR success. We look forward to providing you the resources you need to lead with confidence and without compromise in a superbly-engineered world.